Services and Fees
Breast Success. In-home Breastfeeding Specialist. IBCLC.
First Visit (2-2.5 hours) $200
Further visits $80 per hour
Antenatal visits $150
Payment is by bank transfer or cash on the day of the appointment.
Name: Linda E Walker
Account BSB: 062 799
Account No: 10263994
Lactation Consultations may be subsidised from your health fund – contact your individual fund for further information.
Please contact me for further information on
0414 188 905
WHAT I CAN HELP YOU WITH
- Difficulties with breastfeeding
- Cracked & grazed nipples
- Ineffective sucking & low weight gain
- Use of nipple shields
- History of mastitis or feeding difficulties with prior siblings
- Low or oversupply issues
- Infant oral structures – tongue tie/lip tie
- Premature infants or Low Birth Weight infants
- Feeding multiples
- Feeding infants with medical problems
WHAT I PROVIDE TO YOU
- One-on-one consultations in the privacy of your home
- Breast assessment
- Infant oral assessment
- Feed assessment
- Ongoing plan in consultation with mother
- Referrals to specialists/allied health (if necessary)
- Liaising with other medical professionals involved in your care
- Two follow up calls or emails
BREAST SUCCESS can be achieved on many levels! Breastfeeding knowledge and support is the first step to help making informed decisions about feeding babies.
Breastfeeding your baby is the biological norm, however it is not always easy! Each mother and infant pair are unique and have their own specific circumstances. By listening to mothers and observing them feeding their infants, individualised support and reassurance can be given to improve breastfeeding outcomes and meet mother's breastfeeding goals.
Recognition that "mothers want to do what's best for their children and families, within the context of their circumstances", is important.
Empowering and supporting mothers to make informed decisions is my goal!